Learn English in East London this summer
- Stunning summer language school with top-of-the-range renovated interior
- English courses just for teens aged 16 to 18
- Located in London’s fast-developing East End district, a 5-minute walk to Aldgate East Tube Station
- Spacious university campus with airy classrooms, stylish student lounges, and on-site student accommodation
- Highly international teen student body
- A range of excursions to explore London’s iconic sights
English courses in the East End
Sign up for a summer English course in London and meet other teenagers from all over the world. Our summer campus in East London is reserved for students aged 16 to 18 and offers a unique immersion experience where high school students come together and learn English in a positive, engaging atmosphere.
The English courses on offer in the East End at our summer campus are all adapted to teen learners and use online and offline materials. Basic English courses are the least intensive. Exam preparation and intensive English courses have the most instruction time per week. All the English courses in East London are full-time programmes with classes scheduled in the mornings and afternoons during the week and a range of activities on offer after class and on weekends.
Teen summer courses in London
Our London Aldgate summer programme is special. Located on the gorgeous undergraduate campus of Hult International Business School, these English courses draw teens from around the world in July and August to work on their English skills and socialise with other young international students. If you're looking for a unique environment in which to learn English in London next summer, this is it.
Summer English courses in East London
- Intensive English course
- General English course
- Basic English course (summer)
- IELTS preparation course
- Cambridge exam preparation course
Accommodation options in the East End
Your summer English course in London Aldgate includes accommodation in a twin room with a carefully selected local host, half-board Monday to Friday, and all meals on weekends. You can also choose to stay in a student residence on the East London campus itself: Twin room supplement from £180/week, single room supplement from £215/week, shared kitchen and bathroom facilities, self-catering or half-board available.
If you already have your own accommodation arrangements in London, get in touch so we can give you a personalised price quote for your English course. Prices given below all include accommodation for the duration of your course.
Events, activities & excursions
Learning English in London isn't just about taking English classes. It's about socializing and making friends too! All our summer English courses include access to a range of free and paid activities exclusively for our teen students. During your summer English course, you'll get to explore everything London has to offer!
*Some twin and multi rooms may have adult size bunk beds.
- Local activities range from free to £20
- Day excursions range from £20 - £60
- Evening events range from free to £40
- Overnight excursions range from £190 - £220
English course prices in London Aldgate
Our summer teen English courses in London come with a variety of accommodation, meal plan, academic, and exam options, not to mention insurance, travel, airport transfers and other extras. If you're ready to get a price quote for your ideal English course in London next summer, get in touch so we can put together a custom package for you.
Included in the price of every English course in East London
- 20, 26 or 32 English lessons of 40 minutes per week with the EF EF Method Learning System
- Twin room in a homestay
- Breakfast and dinner Monday-Friday and all meals on weekends with your host
- Digital learning media and online academic materials
- EF SET Placement Test and progress tracker
- EF Course Certificate and EF SET Certificate of Achievement
- Access to My EF from enrolment
- English post-course for up to 6 months (depending on course type)
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access at our language school in East London
- Museum and gallery visits
- Free weekly activities and student clubs
Please refer to the Additional information page for further information regarding English course prices, travel and London Aldgate language school policies.