How to apply
EF International Academy prides itself in having an inclusive admissions policy and a diverse student population. Students are accepted on the basis of merit, academic ability, and attitude.
STEP 1 - Visit or call an EF Admissions Office
Learn about our different schools and academic options and schedule an online or in-person consultation with Director of Admissions in the local EF Admissions Office.
Order a Brochure>>
Request a Price Quotation >>
Schedule a personal consultation now >>
Online Pre-application >>
Download Application form >>
- Prepare your application package
In addition to your completed application form, you will also need to submit the following documents:
- All available high school transcripts, including English translation (if applying to Grade 9 or IGCSE, you will need to provide transcript from Grade 8)
- Evidence of English Proficiency (or schedule a free language exam at your local EF office)
- Statement of Purpose
- Letters of Recommendation
- Copy of passport photo and information pages
- Submit your completed application package
You may submit the completed application package along with an application fee of
USD 275 or GBP 175
in person for a full assessment or you may send by post or electronically.
Prospective students are welcome to apply either online or in person at a local EF office with one of our Admissions Counsellors.