EF International Academy is dedicated to meeting the needs of young people who are committed to developing their future through an international education.
Our outstanding private high school programmes, including A-level and International Baccalaureate Diploma programmes, ensure that our students have the credentials and skills they need to succeed at prestigious universities. We strive to instil a genuine enthusiasm for learning and an intellectual curiosity that will last a lifetime.
Facts about EF International Academy
- EF International Academy is the fastest growing International Private High School
- Our instructors posses vast experience in working with international students of different academic backgrounds which results in a smooth transition into the British or American education system.
- Our students achieve outstanding A-level and IB results.
- 47% of our students gain admission into the to top 10 British Universities (66% to top 20, and 75% to top 30).
- Our students achieve high levels of proficiency in TOEFL and IELTS exams. Stellar achievements in SAT exams.
- Thanks to our diverse student body, students develop new life-long friendships and build a global social network with classmates from over 50 countries - including students from the host country (US/UK).
- Our schools are part of EF Education First, a global leader in international education since 1965 - an organization trusted by parents from all over the world.
- We provide peace of mind through our “EF all the way” concept. From the first contact with our admissions manager until the moment the student arrives at school, you and your child will be taken care by one organization.
- We offer a selection of prestigious programmes to best suit your child’s needs and goals.
- One Global School, Four world-class campuses in top academic cities such as New York, Oxford, Torbay and soon to open in Vancouver.